We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

Which Haarlem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CA
reviews: 27
Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

What time and how often the bus leave after 7 P.M on a weekday? I checked a link for the public transportation but didn't know how to find it.

Also, can I buy ticket on the bus? How much?

Edited: 8:15 am, June 16, 2013
Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
1. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

The bus runs every 6 minutes during the day and every 10 at off peak times.

You can pay the diver. The fare with an OV chip card is 3.67, my guess is that it will be around 4.50 if you pay him.

Full details can be found on: http://9292.nl/en#

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
2. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

Also the timetable is on the Connexxion website

www.connexxion.nl/dienstregeling/lijn…

CA
reviews: 27
3. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

Thank you both for the link. I arrive at Schiphol airport at 1 P.M. Planning to drop my luggage at the Hilton Airport hotel, then bus 300 to Haarlam (already been to AMS city center before), visit either Frans Hal Museum or Corrie ten boom, Grote Mkt follow by the Canal boat ride.

Does anyone know whether I need to book in advance for this Thursday. I am thinking about taking the last boat ride at 7 P.M, then bus back to airport to sleep and early flight next morning.

Does anyone know what time Grote Mkt closes?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
4. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188593-s405/Haarlem:…

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 3
5. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

According to the "connexxions" site it looks like the 300 bus stops at three different places in Haarlem, is that correct? I am staying near Grote Market and think I should get off at the "Central" stop???

Also, is the train station walking distance from the market area?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 131
6. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

Yes Centrum/Verwulft is closest. Www.9292.nl/en will even give you a walking route from there to your hotel address.

Train station is about 10 mins walk from that area.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 3
7. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

Thanks so much! Now If I can just understand the train station at Amsterdam. Last time I got a bit confused

:-)

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
8. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

what do you not understand?

Groningen, The...
reviews: 297
9. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

I'm a bit puzzled about the question "what time Grote Mkt closes", since its a large market square and as such is open 24/7. But the interesting building on it of course have opening hours. The don't miss sight is St Bavo's Kerk, which shuts at 16:00 (extended to 17:00 in "Summer", but I don't know when "Summer" ends.)

I'd also recommend you visit The Frans Hals museum. Its a relatively small museum, so won't exhaust you. But it has a great collection. The building itself is also very beautiful.

10. Re: Bus 300 to Schiphol airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 07, 2014