We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or driver for a day

Which Haarlem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Deering, NH
reviews: 4
Taxi or driver for a day

We are staying in Haarlem and would like to hire a taxi or a car and driver for a day in April to take us to Keukenhof, drive the bulb route and see some of the countryside. Does anyone know how much this would cost or have any recommendations as to who to hire? Thanks!

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 72
1. Re: Taxi or driver for a day

Depending on the distance around €300 would seem fair.

NL
reviews: 9
2. Re: Taxi or driver for a day

Check this guys website. I know many tourists that used him and were very happy.

http://www.dagtoertaxi.nl/services.html

Deering, NH
reviews: 4
3. Re: Taxi or driver for a day

Thanks very much! Dagtoertaxi is exactly what we are looking for, however he is already booked. Do you have any other suggestions? I appreciate the help!

naaldwijk
reviews: 1
4. Re: Taxi or driver for a day

Why not just hire a car and do it yourself?

NL
5. Re: Taxi or driver for a day

This is a list of various guides with car. But check their rates, since they might be more expensive.

NL
6. Re: Taxi or driver for a day

Sorry I forgot to give the link:

www.guidor.nl/gidsen/nl/overzicht-gidsen

7. Re: Taxi or driver for a day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 03, 2014