We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flower Parade Photos in Haarlem

Which Haarlem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Summersville, West...
reviews: 20
Flower Parade Photos in Haarlem

This may be a silly question, but I am wondering if photo geeks like me are able to capture lovely photos upon the arrival of the flower parade in Haarlem since it will be about 9 pm and dark along with them being parked later? I love to capture the moment. Thanks.

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Lisse
reviews: 8
1. Re: Flower Parade Photos in Haarlem

Yes it is possible! Search for Bloemencorso (=flowerparade in Dutch) and Haarlem on Flickr.com and you will find some evening photo's.

The floats have lights and the streetlights are on as well. Just adapt the shutterspeed and the aperture in your camera to the right settings or use nightshot in a fully automatic camera. And if you don't bring your tripod can use anything (mailbox/ bridge/ etc) as a temp tripod to avoid blurring in your photo's.

Have fun!

Nina

Summersville, West...
reviews: 20
2. Re: Flower Parade Photos in Haarlem

Thanks so much!

3. Re: Flower Parade Photos in Haarlem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 28, 2014