We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from brussells to haarlem

Which Haarlem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 27
travel from brussells to haarlem

We will be traveling from brussells to haarlem by train with a eurorstar ticket to any station in the netherlands I would welcome any advise on what station I would need to change trains at and any info that you think might be usefull to know.

London, United...
reviews: 27
11. Re: travel from brussells to haarlem

To add to my forum contributions - if it helps other travellers - we took the advise of those that said change at Den Haag HS and it certainly was a simple process because you get off the train at platform 6 and you get on the train to Haarlem at platform 6. So you get off the train, stay where you are and then get on the next train. Just to say thank you to those who made suggestions on how to make the journey, it was very helpful.

12. Re: travel from brussells to haarlem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 26, 2013