We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam April 5-12,2005!

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland,USA
reviews: 1
Amsterdam April 5-12,2005!

Whats up. this will be my first of many trips to Amsterdam. This time I am traveling solo. What are some hot spots for a guy in his 20's? Clubs and etc... Thanks!!! Bryce

Wisconsin, USA
1. Re: Amsterdam April 5-12,2005!

Bryce,

You lucky fella, going to the Dam solo in your 20s....I don't know what type of Music you like, so I'll give you 2 options. First is the Ministry, it's a decent sized club for Holland and there are usually a couple DJs spinning different types of music. Great Heinekin on tap and a nice sized dance floor. The other spot is The Deuvell (the devil). It's a hip-hop spot directly across the street from a decent coffeeshop (great party combo) it's significantly smaller than the Ministry, but I think the music is better, once againt his depends on your musical preference. In general, I think there are good number of clubs in the Dam that will be great, these are just my suggestions. If you need more suggestions or anything, just let me know.

Maryland,USA
2. Re: Amsterdam April 5-12,2005!

Really I'am into all sorts of music from rock,rap to trance. I heard a lot of the clubs and coffeshops play trance or tecno. How about the Melkweg (sp?) Thanks for the help.

boston
3. Re: Amsterdam April 5-12,2005!

melkweg---warren haynes and government mule--april 8

Maryland,USA
4. Re: Amsterdam April 5-12,2005!

Thanks for the info

Maryland,USA
5. Re: Amsterdam April 5-12,2005!

Thanks for the info!!!1