We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

09/12/06-12/12/06

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
reviews: 18
09/12/06-12/12/06

All booked, staying Piet Hein. Want to do a city bus tour and also the canal tour.

Doing Anne Franke house, 1 or 2 mueseums. Any ticket that does all these.

Also any christmas markets

Cheers

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 13
1. Re: 09/12/06-12/12/06

If you really want an all-in ticket, the I Amsterdam Card is probably the best. That one gives you free entrance to a lot of museums, a free canal tour, discounts and free public transport:

iamsterdam.com/visiting_exploring/services/i…

Bus tours would have to be booked separately though but you do get a 25% discount on tours with Key Tours Excursions according to the website mentioned above.

Personally, I think you'll be cheaper off if you just buy loose tickets for all the attractions and some strip cards (strippenkaarten) for public transport.

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 14
2. Re: 09/12/06-12/12/06

Yep , bas 1st is right , pay as you go would almost certainly work out cheaper. Also this ticket is not valid for Ann Frank House.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 13
3. Re: 09/12/06-12/12/06

As to Christmas markets: there'll probably be one on the Dam, but I don't know if it'll be set up already on the dates you're there. Don't expect much of it though... Last year it looked quite cheap but they do intend to make it more fancy this year.

4. Re: 09/12/06-12/12/06

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 26, 2009