We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Light Question

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
usa
Red Light Question

I was curious if there were going to be any girls in the red light area that would be about my age. About 22 to 26? Does any one know? My friend and I wanted to check it out but not if they are much older than us.

Chicago, Illinois
1. Re: Red Light Question

Poboy,

You will amazed at the ladies there. You should check it out regardless of whether you are going to sample their wares or not. Check out http://www.ignatzmice.com/ and then the Red Light District, it is very comprehensive.

Enjoy!

California
reviews: 1
2. Re: Red Light Question

This is just an educated estimate but I'd guess 70% of the main RLD ladies are in their twenties. Amazed is a good description, my friend Mike described them as bikini models.

You'll be miles ahead if you read the RLD FAQ and take the RLD tour at www.ignatzmice.com ...check out the Ignatzmeisjes rating device, it's sort of a Consumer's Report of RLD ladies.

Grand Lake, Colorado
reviews: 1
3. Re: Red Light Question

Wow the women in the red light district are gorgeous!! Definently around your age! I was together with my boyfriend at the time and was almost persuaded by them to try something!! LOL, Mind you, my boyfriend was not even on the trip with me!

Florida
reviews: 5
4. Re: Red Light Question

Just remember one thing. If you decide to expirment with the ladies in the window. They are not all women! Be sure of what you are getting into.