We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No Tobacco......

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool England
No Tobacco......

I would like to try some 'skunk' or the like but without the added tobacco. I usually use a pipe at home but don't know what to ask for there? Will be trying space cake also whilst visiting the recommended coffee shops posted to me recently, but don't like tobacco. Help please.........

Annapolis, Maryland
reviews: 7
1. Re: No Tobacco......

This is no problem...It's offered in pure form at all shops. Just buy 1 g. of "skunk" at a time...and use the little throwaway pipe you bought at the coffeeshop , a street market (Waterlooplein...I bought one for 3E, and tossed it in the garbage in after I exhausted my supply in Brugge), or one of the many headshops around town.

Most dealers will be happy to let you look and smell the products they offer, (a few still have microscopes)...the quieter the shop, the more likely this is to occur...That's just one reason why Rose at Stix2 was so great...we were the only customers at the time...as opposed to mostly being ignored at Dolphins, crowded with the dealer's friends.

Liverpool England
2. Re: No Tobacco......

Thanks TP. Thought I was alone in this..... Good tip about the pipe.. would never have thought.......... Will definitely sound out the coffee shop you recommended. Any recommendations or suggestions appreciated.