We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family of 5

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, NV
Family of 5

My wife and I wilth 3 kids will be spending 2 nights in Amsterdam in June and I have sent off a few e mails for a hotel or an apartment but I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for lodging. I really don't want to have to get 2 hotel rooms

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 14
1. Re: Family of 5

Nice ,safe 3 star in Central Amsterdam has rooms for up to six persons... at very reasonable rates

www.hotel-prinshendrik.nl

has all the info. Hope this is of some help..

Las Vegas, NV
2. Re: Family of 5

Thanks, I sent them a note. Anyone else?

Pete

Amsterdam
3. Re: Family of 5

Take a look at www.like-a-local.com! And look at Maritiem! It is really great and nice apartment for you!

Greetings,

Esther

phoenix
reviews: 20
4. Re: Family of 5

Budget? Preferred location?

Las Vegas, NV
5. Re: Family of 5

Lacation - Somewere near or on a canal. Not too far out. Near a Tram would also be nice.

Buget - Under 250 euro would be nice.

Looking for something comfortable for my wife, myself and our 3 kids.

Thanks

Holland
6. Re: Family of 5

Try the stay okay hostel near the Vondelpark. They might have family rooms too, I don't know. www.stayokay.nl

Good luck!!

phoenix
reviews: 20
7. Re: Family of 5

May be hard to find a suite @ a hotel for less than 200 EU during, but you may be able to come close. My favorite area is near Vondel Park and/or Leidseplein. The park is great for kids & families. Easy access to museums, shopping, etc. Many tram stops nearby.

Check out www.vrbo.com for apartments. European hotel rooms are smaller than what most Americans are used to, especially with a family.

I know u don't want to have to book 2 hotel rooms, but if it comes to that U may want to check out some less expensive hotels. www.hotels.nl

Also, someone on Trip. Ad recommended Hotel Washington to me. I haven't stayed there but it looked decent and was in a good location. They have both rooms and apartments.