We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel d'Amsterdam

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 2
Hotel d'Amsterdam

Address: Tweede Helmersstraat 4, 1054 CH Amsterdam

I have read some mixed reviews on this hotel on the TA review pages. Does anyone else have any feedback on this accommodation? I note the TA member 'piglet' stayed at this hotel last year. What did you think of Hotel d'Amsterdam?

North Carolina
reviews: 18
1. Re: Hotel d'Amsterdam

I'm staying here on 9/10... I'll let you know how it goes.

Netherlands
reviews: 12
2. Re: Hotel d'Amsterdam

There are many reviews on www.booking.com, none basically negative. It is best liked (there) by young couples and people, who go with friends.

Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 2
3. Re: Hotel d'Amsterdam

>> slimjim7

Is that 9th October or 10th September? I'd be very grateful for your thoughts on the hotel.

Thanks also to vanderveldenton.

Stourbridge, United...
reviews: 34
4. Re: Hotel d'Amsterdam

We didn't stay there in the end as our usual aprtment came free and we prefer to saty in an apartment if possible.

However, we did have agood look around the hotel including the rooms and wouldn't hesitate to stay there if the price was right (last year it about 90e for a double). That's a good price for the area.The rooms are clean and breakfast is included.

You might also want to check out Boogaards B&B which is just opposite on the same street. I have also stayed there and notice it is creeping up the popularity chart here on trip advisor (no 3 in the B&B's!). It was an excellent stay and the rooms are lovely, not to mention the breakfast. Check it out.

Hope this helps.

Piglet

5. Re: Hotel d'Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, August 22, 2009