We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my frustration about the hotel!

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
thailand
my frustration about the hotel!

I'm planning to be in Amsterdam between 18 and 20 March but I couldn't make any dicision about the hotel yet. There are many interesting hotels. My choices now are Radison SAS, Estherea, Rembrandt residence, NS Schiller, Renaissance, 't hotel and Krasnapolsky. The further detail is I will arrive Amsterdam by euroline bus and the budget limit is around 200 euros per night. Would you please kindly give some advice or idea regarding this matter? Thank you very much.

amsterdam
reviews: 1
1. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

Well. If you like something different check out amsterdamescape.com . The tripadvisor reviews are 5/5

Regards

Giuseppe

Cromer, United...
reviews: 8
2. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

Try Hotel Washington (see reviews). e-mail: hotelwashington@solcon.nl

Stephen (UK)

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 73
3. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

You really should check out the NH Doelen. The reviews posted on this website are glowing, and they're totally accurate. We had a wonderful experience at this centrally located hotel and were very happy with the price.

Orange County, CA
4. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

I am staying at the Swissotel in Dam square...you should got there where all the action is.....I may even see you there, I will be there 19th-26th.....my room was about 200 euros and I got a jr. suite

amsterdam
5. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

If you have 200 euro/night which is a nice budget you can rent a nice apartment instead of taking a hotel room.

I deal with apartments in Amsterdam and I can offer you great apartments that will make a hotel room look miserable for this price.

The place is located in the heart of Amsterdam!!!

The advantages are that you have more space and you have a kitchen with stove, fridge, oven and other kitchen equipment.

Two floors to have privacy and silence while sleeping.

You have a TV, DVD, sterio and some films to see.

Other goodies and personal attention.

If you are interested call me on 00-31-641-894-894 or reply this.

Cheers

Etgarush

netherlands
reviews: 19
6. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

Renaissance and Krasnapolsky are nice hotels at good locations. You also might want to check the Crown Plaza American or the Crown Plaza City Centre.

You'll find a good deal at the Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre , excelent location and rates starting at 99 euro per night

http://www.goldentulip.com

London, United...
7. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

Try www.bookings.nl for for great savings on a range of hotels.

Canada
reviews: 6
8. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

Hi tripmania, try www.flightcenter.ca then choose europe for area of interest then type in amsterdam. There's tones with excellent deals, and specials like stay 3 consecutive nights and pay for only 2 and so on. Another site to check out. www.venere.com that one give you other peoples reviews of hotels they visited. And for info on amsterdam check out www.amsterdam.info really good info

san diego, ca
9. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

I'll be in Amsterdam March 19th - 25th. Don't book a hotel throught any websites. I called the Rembrandt Residence directly and got a rate of 99 euros/night, which includes breakfast and all taxes. Their number is 31-20-6221727.

Good luck

Greenfield MA
10. Re: my frustration about the hotel!

I am currently staying at the Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Center and it could not be nicer. For 195 euro you can get a Club room with free mini bar and a club lounge with two free computers for net and free drinks(beer and wine) and snacks and such. Good luck I think you need 14 day advance purchase.