We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train to Lelylaan

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sackville
reviews: 4
Train to Lelylaan

Hi All

Leaving Schiphol on train for Lelylaan Station, en route to Derde Kostverlorenkade (I've been practising that!)

Do all trains for Amsterdam CS stop at Lelylaan or will they have another platform?

Many thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Train to Lelylaan

Most do just check the sign on the platform before boarding. You can also check the times of the trains on ns.nl

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 52
2. Re: Train to Lelylaan

www.9292.nl/en for door to door public transport planning. So including the last bit to Derde Kostverlorenkade. Who knows, another option without Lelylaan might be faster.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
3. Re: Train to Lelylaan

i have never taken the train in from schiphol where it hasnt stopped at Lelylaan..but apparently some routes dont. like Erik said check the sign announcing next train..it will say something like: Station Lelylaan, Station Sloterdijk, AMSTERDAM CS.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
4. Re: Train to Lelylaan

No as said not all stop at Lelylaan. I guess you already know to take the tram from there to the Overtoomseluis stop. and a short walk from there.

Steve Erik is not on this thread LOL

Sackville
reviews: 4
5. Re: Train to Lelylaan

Great, thanks all, looking forward to staying in this area, close to many bike trails and easy transport links.

Reply to: Train to Lelylaan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted