We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
reviews: 4
Accommodation

Trying to find hotel which can accommodate five of us in two rooms. Me and sons 18 and 16 in one room and wife and sixteen year old daughter in another. Most of larger hotels look to have limit of two per room. Looking for central location and in area suitable for family.

4 replies to this topic
Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
reviews: 3
1. Re: Accommodation

Triple rooms are harder to find. You could look through past discussions for ideas:

http://tinyurl.com/lk25mn5

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 6
2. Re: Accommodation

What is your hotel budget per night per family? What type of hotel are you trying to find? An upscale 4 star or a one star with steep stairs and no lift?

What are your dates?

Before I put my family into a triple and a double room at a one or two star I'd be looking at our 4 star bidding thread. You likely could save money and end up with 3 four star double rooms in the close in center.

Maryland
reviews: 2
3. Re: Accommodation

Have you considered an apartment ? Have a look at the Vacation Rentals section at the top of this page. Do rent thru the TripAdvisor website to secure the guarantee for peace of mind. The Best Western Dam Square will put another bed into a room for a fee but their rooms are very tiny already.

Good Luck,

Sunny

michigan
reviews: 47
4. Re: Accommodation

The http://www.herengracht21.nl/en/the-rooms is a B&B that would work if both rooms are available. we have not stayed here yet (reservations for October) but they have been responsive and the TA reviews are good!

Reply to: Accommodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted