We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest Way to Travel from Amsterdam to Berlin??

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
13 posts
Cheapest Way to Travel from Amsterdam to Berlin??

My girlfriend and I are travelling from Amsterdam to Berlin on June 6th. We are having a hard time finding a way to travel that is cheaper than £140 with EasyJet. We're obviously hoping to find something significantly cheaper if possible. Any suggestion? Thank you!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
254 reviews
11. Re: Cheapest Way to Travel from Amsterdam to Berlin??

Looks like twice a week service from bestbustravel. A long day - but for E29 if booked in advance not bad for the intrepid backpacker. I booked my train from Amsterdam Centraal to BerlinHbf the moment the tix went on sale on DB and bought ours for E39 each in second class with seating, table top and e-plugs...same thing we do every year between AMS and BER. But most travellers to Europe that have ever used a train or plane know to book early/soon as tix go on sale to select the best seats at lowest fare. Snooze you lose...likely what the OP is going to experience. If it were me I snap up those Easyjet tix as the price is very good.

Edited: 10:13 pm, May 27, 2014
12. Re: Cheapest Way to Travel from Amsterdam to Berlin??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 29, 2015