We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg

hai im travelling to brussels from amsterdam by megabus. does anyone how to get to the zeeburg from the schipol airport? because ill be staying at ibis schipol. thanks

15 replies to this topic
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 131
11. Re: Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg

Please first give us the exact address of the hotel from your voucher. That helps us clearing up the confusion. The airport hotel is first tram to Central, then train, then Ibis shuttle bus...

Tnx,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Ontario
reviews: 12
12. Re: Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg

Oh! Maybe I misunderstood? Is it longer? How much longer?

I'm glad then that I posted the reply I received!

Ontario
reviews: 12
13. Re: Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg

Well, I've had my journey.

At the Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg, it is very simple. One needs to take Tram 26 to Centraal Station. This takes about fifteen minutes. At Centraal Station, many trains go to Schipol Airport. That takes about fifteen minutes as well depending on if it is a direct train or not. Just give yourself time, but it is very easy and people are very helpful when asked for directions!

Outside Centraal Station there are trams that can take one further into the city towards the canals.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
14. Re: Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg

Our you walk the other way and take tram 14 into the city center via Dam Square.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 131
15. Re: Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg

Well from Zeeburg camping agree, both tram halts are about 10 mins from it. But from car park? Tram 26 stop is 2 mins, and tram 14 stop is 15-20 mins walk hence maybe a bit too much for most ;-)

Tnx,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Reply to: Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted