We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

friday night all nighter in amsterdam

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 15
friday night all nighter in amsterdam

Hi Everyone,

I'll be heading off with a mate to amsterdam next friday night for an all nighter. Seems a waste to only go for one night but hey, it was a present so i can't really comment on it :). I imagine we'd be around the city central or wherever all the action is?

Anyway, the plan is to head there after work on friday, and our return flight is on saturday morning... so basically an all night bender :). I've never been to amsterdam before but was wondering if some people could help me with advice on :

1. place for dinner

2. places to have a few drinks (10pm-2am ish)

3. late night club (2am-5am ish)

It'd be great if they were close to each other to minimise travel time :).

Thanks for the help everyone!

Toast

Utrecht, The...
reviews: 14
1. Re: friday night all nighter in amsterdam

Go to Rembrantspein. Irish bar James Gate does nice food, if it's nice you can sit out on the square and watch the goings on. Head 50 metres to your right, to Coco's Outback, Australian Bar. Good beer and music to be had in there. When it throws out, head across the street to the Thorbecke, a late night club with lots of activity

London
reviews: 15
2. Re: friday night all nighter in amsterdam

Cool Redsox, thanks for the help!

I have to admit that seeing i'm from Australia, I'm not so keen to have come half way around the world and go to an Aussie bar :).

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
3. Re: friday night all nighter in amsterdam

Another option is to head towards Leidseplein. Countless eating and drinking opportunities. See the night out at Bourbon Street (Blues/Jazz club) - http://www.bourbonstreet.nl/ - It opens at 11pm and closes 6am on weekends.

4. Re: friday night all nighter in amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, August 15, 2009