We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap way to travel from AMS to Basel on 28th April

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey City, New...
reviews: 5
Cheap way to travel from AMS to Basel on 28th April

Hello guys - i want to travel from Amsterdam to Basel on 28th April and was looking for cheap airline options of Easyjet and Ryn air but could not find any options less than 100 euros. Could any one suggest any good options to travel in these cities local flight,train or bus etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 144
1. Re: Cheap way to travel from AMS to Basel on 28th April

Hi there,

Www.bahn.de or www.nshispeed.nl. One direct train every morning taking around 6 hours, no worry...

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Jersey City, New...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Cheap way to travel from AMS to Basel on 28th April

Hi Erik could u please let me know the start and end station names with timing u are entering in the search as I have tries many options but I can't find anything in the morning.

Also any idea about the price of the journey?

Thanks

London
reviews: 37
3. Re: Cheap way to travel from AMS to Basel on 28th April

The direct train departs Amsterdam Centraal at 08.04, arrives Basel Bad Hf (Hauptbanhof) at 14.34, and the one -way fare for an adult age 26-59, if purchased today, is €99.

Information from the ns.hispeed.nl website.

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Cheap way to travel from AMS to Basel on 28th April

EasyJet has two tickets left at €59.99.

5. Re: Cheap way to travel from AMS to Basel on 28th April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, March 19, 2015