We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage lockers Central Station

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Luggage storage lockers Central Station

Hi, I am due to travel to Amsterdam tomorrow morning arriving roughly about 10am. Central Station offers a luggage storage facility, has any body used this option before? Reason been is I don't fancy carrying hand luggage around from the time we arrive till we can check into the hotel, many thanks.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
28,223 posts
74 reviews
1. Re: Luggage storage lockers Central Station

Many people have used it before otherwise it would go out of business. Is it not a better idea to just drop your bag off at the hotel rather than pay for storage? you might even get an early check in?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
716 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Luggage storage lockers Central Station

Yeah, drop it off at the hotel if it's within a reasonable distance from CS, otherwise the lockers are fine. They have two price points, for different sized luggage. €4.50 and €7.50 or so for 24 hours.. can't remember the exact price. It's all secure with an office there.

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
13,210 posts
102 reviews
3. Re: Luggage storage lockers Central Station

But I think that you can´t pay cash, only with PIN and credit card (as foreigner).

Or am I wrong?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Luggage storage lockers Central Station

correct CC only no cash

5. Re: Luggage storage lockers Central Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, March 08, 2015