We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recs for a stag weekend

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 37
Hotel recs for a stag weekend

Hi all,

My fiance is planning on having his stag do in Amsterdam, and I've been tasked with helping with the flights and hotel (lucky me!), but not being familiar with Amsterdam I don't know where to start, and was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.

The criteria is:

Reasonably priced; no more than £50 pp per night and ideally closer to £40 pp per night

Clean

Centrally located (ie within easy reach of decent bars)

En suite bathrooms

Twin rooms if possible

They're not interested in hostels or larger rooms (ie for 4 people). I had thought about apartment rentals but am unsure if they would rent out to a group on a stag do, plus I have no idea where to start; hotels are more my forte.

Any help would be very much appreciated! Also, if anyone can recommend any low-key bars/pubs, that would also be great; they're not really into clubbing or 'trendy' bars, and would prefer somewhere they can sit and chat over a beer.

Thanks!

11 replies to this topic
glasgow
reviews: 11
11. Re: Hotel recs for a stag weekend

Voyagers Coffee Shop has some rooms above it. Clean, cheap and pretty central location. I stayed there with my mate in September and I think we paid £140 for two nights so £35 pppn. I had no complaints and our twin room was en-suite.

Reply to: Hotel recs for a stag weekend
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted