We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Hi,

Where can we buy Keukenhof combi ticket in Amsterdam if I don't intend to buy online? Can I confirm that Schiphol Plaza refers to Schiphol Airport of which Keukenhof Express will be departing from?

regards

18 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 72
11. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

You can for sure buy the combi ticket at the Visitor Information Centres in Central station and at Schiphol. Would imagine at the VVV office Leidseplein too. http://www.iamsterdam.com/~/link.aspx?_id=7E1B7DE7B0BC4C0C97ABA433E3B49DFC&_z=z

You know you can buy online though and just print them out at home.

The 197 bus to the airport is fairly easy to find. It stops at various places such as http://tinyurl.com/n8ssjx2 and takes 30 minutes to get to the airport . If you are not staying near the station and it takes you say 15 minutes to get there then it is not going to be quicker.

Melbourne, Australia
12. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

hi, i'm planning to visit the Hof on the 15th May, but the link below says the Keukenhof Express is only operated till the 14th May. Is the information accurate? Hope someone will be able to clarify. Thanks

www.touristbuddy.org/858_lisse-keukenhof.php

Melbourne, Australia
13. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

double posted

Edited: 11:47 pm, March 28, 2014
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 132
14. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Sounds like a mistake in that site due to copypasting from older years, bus should be running until 18th which is last day of the Hof season this year...

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Lisse
reviews: 9
15. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

See the website of Arriva - the company who runs the Keukenhof Express and it says it runs until the 18th of May (18th of May included) arriva.nl/nieuws/…

Nina

Melbourne, Australia
16. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Thanks for the clarification Erik and Nring

Cheers!

Turin, Italy
17. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

I see on the Keukenhof home page that there is the possibility of a combi ticket from Haarlem to the park. Ok, now 2 questions just to be sure.... 1) does this combi ticket include the return trip? (haarlem-Hof + entrance + Hof-haarlem) 2) is there a timetable somewhere? am I free to stay in the park/sourrounding areas 5-6 hours or is there a shorter time limit? thank you all

Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 1
18. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

1) yes

2) ithis is not an organised tour so you decide your own times.

check www.9292ov.nl/en voor planning your trip, as you will see, bus 50 which goes every 15 minutes and will take you straight to the park within an hour.

Reply to: Keukenhof Combi Ticket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted