We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Hi,

Where can we buy Keukenhof combi ticket in Amsterdam if I don't intend to buy online? Can I confirm that Schiphol Plaza refers to Schiphol Airport of which Keukenhof Express will be departing from?

regards

18 replies to this topic
The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Lisse
reviews: 8
1. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

As far as I know you can buy the combi tickets online and at the Arriva stores (bus company see www.arriva.nl) maybe the tourist office at the airport sells them too, but not sure. There is no arriva store at the airport.

If you don't buy a combi ticket you can always buy a regular busticket (8 euro) and a regular entrance ticket at the Keukenhof.

Nina

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Lisse
2. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

And yes Schiphol plaza is the shopping center of the airport. The busstation is outside schiphol plaza.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
3. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

See the top Q about the K'hoff. Explains all.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 130
4. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Yes and now that I doublechecked it: seems to contain quite a big mistake, Ron! Bus 858 is run by Arriva and hence methinks that the Amsterdam Regional Day ticket is NOT valid for the stretch to the Hof, only for 197 (Connexxion) upto Schiphol. Time for updating the text? And if so for you or for me?

Tnx,

<Erik>

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
5. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Hi my friend and transport guru. I think this is a new thing unless this info is incorrect which is why I changed the top Q. Actually worth buying now if you want transport in and around Around and also to the K'hof

iamsterdam.com/en-GB/…region-day-ticket

Public transport pass for Amsterdam & greater metropolitan area

The greater Amsterdam area offers so much more than just the big city sights. The Amsterdam & Region Day ticket lets you explore the beaches of Zandvoort, Edam's cheese market, the Aalsmeer flower auction and traditional villages like Volendam and Zaanse Schans with a single 24-hour public transport pass. As of 2014 the ticket is also valid on Arriva buses, including line 858, which operates between Schiphol and the Keukenhof! When you purchase this ticket, you'll also get a public transport guide for the Amsterdam region (PDF) filled with useful tips and sightseeing highlights.

Edited: 6:01 am, February 27, 2014
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
6. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Okay, would be a great addition, BUT the link from the TopQ

http://www.iamsterdam.com/~/media/PDF/Getting%20around/Region_Day_Ticket_metropoolkaart.pdf

still does not mention it at all. So I hope that info is outdated, blame IAmsterdam site but maybe better to also replace the link in the TopQ?

Tnx,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Lisse
7. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Ronaldo and Erik, thanks for this information. Didn't know that! :-)

Hopefully they adjust the map with Keukenhof on it as a point of interest and the bus lines from the airport.

Nina

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
8. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Ah Erik, Thanks for pointing that out. I have just corrected it with the Iamsterdam main link.

Nring, yep, great for visitors to know. Might make the ticket a valuable addition and save on transport costs for a change.. Pity they don't do a reduced fare for children. Perhaps someone with better Dutch skills than me could drop them a line. Seems unfair you still have to pay the same for a 4 year old as a 40 year old.

In essence what this means is that the combi ticket from Amsterdam is €28 and just entrance is €15 and a region day ticket is €13.50 you can basically buy them separately and for an extra 50 cents you get all other travel in the region (except trains) for 24 hours from first use.

Now if only NS would allow it to be used on local trains........

singapore
9. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Hi,

I read the Top Q and Keu website but could not get my answer.

I know that i can buy online the combi ticket but due to some contraints, i don't intend to prepurchse, instead, we will buy at Amsterdam.

As Combi = transport (either from Ams or Airport) + Entrance, i believe we have to buy before board the bus. We intend to take train from CS to airport, then combi to Keu as we don't know where are the 2 bus stops for 197 at Ams and worry it take longer time then train.

Can we buy the combi ticket from the bus driver at airport? Or buy combi over the counter is not an option at all??

regards

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
10. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket

Well frankly spoken no one here knows for sure. Good chance it's for sale at the tourist desk at the airport and/or the excursions desk of Connexxion near the exit to Sheraton and parking, but things have changed too often over the last few years. You can for sure NOT buy from bus driver...

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Reply to: Keukenhof Combi Ticket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted