We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I Amsterdam Card?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
reviews: 59
I Amsterdam Card?

Does anyone know if it's a good deal to buy I Amsterdam card for only 48 hours.

We will be using train from Schipol, trams, and going to 2 Museums (Rijkesmuseum and Van Gough or Stedelijk).

Does any other card give a good value for our limited itinerary?

Thanks,

Bruce4fun

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
1. Re: I Amsterdam Card?

The iAmsterdam Card is not time sensitive so it all depends on what you plan to do in those 48 hours. The only way to determine that is to determine what you want to do and then do the math

You might also want to take a look at the Museum Card.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
2. Re: I Amsterdam Card?

do the maths...and it is not good on the train from airport

3. Re: I Amsterdam Card?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:16 am, February 21, 2014
Edited: 4:16 am, February 21, 2014
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
4. Re: I Amsterdam Card?

Also not good for the Rijksmuseum. Perhaps you should read their website to see what it does include instead of just asking here.

iamsterdam.com/en-GB/experience/deals/i-amst…

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 4
5. Re: I Amsterdam Card?

Such cards are good for people who know what they want to visit in the city. The other side of the coin is that you do whatever it takes to get the value back just to realize afterwards that you actually wanted to do other stuff anyway.

Edited: 1:11 pm, February 21, 2014
6. Re: I Amsterdam Card?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 23, 2015