We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Raadhuisstraat

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westbury,Wilts
reviews: 118
Raadhuisstraat

Are there any good cafes or restaurants in or near this address?

17 replies to this topic
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
11. Re: Raadhuisstraat

try the kibbling at the vishandel on westermarkt...mmmm good

Westbury,Wilts
reviews: 118
12. Re: Raadhuisstraat

Thanks there are four of us going so we are up for most kinds of food. But we don't like fine dinning. I was after a locals view of where to go. We like a beer or three and a bottle of wine or two. I didn't want to specify too much as I am sure the people who know the area could give us a few tips. I always try and thank anyone who has replied to my questions as I think it only polite. We are looking forward to our trip to Amsterdam.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
13. Re: Raadhuisstraat

you handled snarky post #10 well...a simple thanks is all we need..enjoy your trip..

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 8
14. Re: Raadhuisstraat

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 60
15. Re: Raadhuisstraat

Okay good to hear you're happy with the answers you got. I'm just trying to say you could have gotten better and more suggestions if you had answered Ddavis' questions back to you.

Enjoy the kibbling!

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 60
16. Re: Raadhuisstraat

P.S. @Steve, funny how you always call my comments 'snarky' (you being the king of snarkiness and all), but never call out Ronaldo when he posts similar things like this tripadvisor.com/…55932664

17. Re: Raadhuisstraat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, February 14, 2014

Reply to: Raadhuisstraat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted