We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Second timer

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bridgend
Level Contributor
122 posts
3 reviews
Second timer

Ok it's my second to amsterdam.. Iv done the basics.. Walked for miles, been to coffee shops etc.. Now I want some ideas for some must do stuff!?! Are the dunguns worth going to see??? And some nice places for food. Thank you peeps x

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Second timer

Have you done any museums? Dunguns (sic), I haven't been and probably never will go. Trip to Haarlem, maybe for a morning or afternoon outing.

S

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
94 reviews
2. Re: Second timer

Have a look at teh "what to see and do" on teh top questions to the right of the screen. Aslo have you done a search on the forum? So many posts cover this exact topic.

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
5,210 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Second timer

Kristian -

Besides walking for miles, fill us in on what you have seen - AFH, Rijks, Van Gogh, Hermitage? We'll fill you in from there.

Curious question - what are dunguns (dungeons)?

Edited: 11:30 pm, January 15, 2014
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
11,495 posts
71 reviews
4. Re: Second timer

What are your interests besides torture?

Cecilia

Amsterdam

cile.home.xs4all.nl/travel/amsterdam_tips.htm

bridgend
Level Contributor
122 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Second timer

Ok we have done the hash museum, canal cruise, Heineken tour, walked the red-light district. Been on page about what to so, but just finding some ideas from your selfs. And also looking for some good restaurants!?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
11,495 posts
71 reviews
6. Re: Second timer

The Museum of Bags and Purses.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: Second timer

for a good restaurants, there are so many ,, all depends on what your in the mood for ,, dutch, french argentina steak, mex-tex,, ect. lol,, romantic dinning ,, with a little more help i can recommend a few places

Peace Matty

www.flickr.com/photos/amsmatty

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
8. Re: Second timer

Have a look round the zoo :)

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
13 reviews
9. Re: Second timer

Even if you are not into museums, I strongly feel everyone needs to go to the Anne Frank House if they are in Amsterdam.

S

bridgend
Level Contributor
122 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: Second timer

Thankyou all. I do intend on going to ann franks house. Has anyone got any knowledge on how much a train to rottadam would be and is there anything there worth visiting??