We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any group tours for two days??

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 1
Any group tours for two days??

I'm visiting Amsterdam in Dec 3rd week for two days. Can someone help me find any group tours as I'm going by myself and would want to cover atleast few must see places. Also, any info about night life, any cautions, any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

K

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 57
1. Re: Any group tours for two days??

Just go to the agencies on Damrak, they offer tours. But you don't really need a tour. Or would you take an organized tour to see New York?

You can just walk or take trams by yourself, enter museums by yourself, walk through neighborhoods, enter cafes or coffeeshops and smoke weed if you want... no need for a tourguide, right?

Read the Top Questions on the top right of this page, for example the one about Safety. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188553-c198229/The-N…

And click around on this website: www.iamsterdam.com , for example the section about nightlife: iamsterdam.com/en-GB/Experience/What%20to%20…

and What to do: iamsterdam.com/en-GB/experience/what-to-do

And suggestions for how to fill 2 days: iamsterdam.com/en-GB/…48-hours

They also have a smartphone app that works offline, so download it before going. The TripAdvisor app is also handy.

A good oldfashioned guidebook can also come in handy and answers all your questions.

The group tours can be convenient for visiting Zaanse Schans (windmills), Marken and Volendam, all very touristy but cute places just outside Amsterdam.

Cecilia

Amsterdam

cile.home.xs4all.nl/travel/amsterdam_tips.htm

Edited: 3:55 am, November 21, 2013
Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Any group tours for two days??

10best.com/destinations/…

3. Re: Any group tours for two days??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 24, 2014