We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
reviews: 19
Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

Hello, I will be arriving at Paris on Dec 28 and depart at Amsterdam on Jan 7. I'm planning to spend 6days in Paris, then take a train to Brussels and a day trip to Bruges for 3 days, and the remaining days at Amsterdam, would that do? I read some post from here, some spend 8 days for all 4 cities, but then it seems abit tight. Are there any suggestions for the itinerary regarding these 4 cities?

Thanks for your time reading my message, hope you guys can give me some suggestions.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
1. Re: Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

Sounds ok. I guess you want to spend NYE in Paris? Most people would say just skip Brussels and go straight to Brugge but if you want to see it then nothing wrong with that.

You might want to skip a day in Brussels though and add it to Amsterdam.

2. Re: Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:09 am, November 17, 2014
Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
reviews: 63
3. Re: Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

I would totally skip Brussels and go straight to Brugge. I would give 3 days to Amsterdam.

Barcelona, Spain
4. Re: Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

I like your trip.

May be Brussels is not the best city in Europe but it's a good city where spend some time. I think you don't have to skip it.

Maect

www.unmundoparaviajarlo.com

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
reviews: 1
5. Re: Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

Brugge is much better than Brussels. Just skip Brussels because of the time, or spend two hours for seeing the Grand Market.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 19
6. Re: Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

Hello everyone, thanks for all your suggestions, really appreciates them.

At this point my trip is like staying 7 days in Paris, than take train to Brugge and then Amsterdam.

Actually the Paris is basically planned and decided to stay at Hotel Emile for 7 nights. For now we are thinking whether to head to Brugge early and leave in the evening to Amsterdam, or stay overnight than head to Amsterdam the next day. The reason we may not stay over at Brugge cuz we couldnt find a decent hotel with the budget we have, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Again, thanks everyone for their contributions, really really appreciated all the suggestions from you guys.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
reviews: 1
7. Re: Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

Try to stay a night in Bruges because the twon is the most beautiful later at the evening, when the herds of tourists have dissapeared.

8. Re: Paris , Brussels, Bruges then Amsterdam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 30, 2014