We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wonderful trip in early Oct.

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Null...
reviews: 16
Wonderful trip in early Oct.

I've just returned from a one week trip in Amsterdam and can't stop raving about the city!

The sights were lovely, the food was excellent, transport was efficient and best of all, the people were really friendly! I loved the Jordaan and very nearly busted my credit card limit at de Negen Straatjes. Beer on the waterfront was uber-relaxing and a dinner canal cruise was such an indulgence.

Sincere thanks to Ronaldo, Cecilia, Erik (for your advice) and all the wonderful Amsterdammers I met on this trip! I can't wait to be back.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 61
1. Re: Wonderful trip in early Oct.

Good to hear you enjoyed our lovely city! Do come back soon.

liverpool, england
reviews: 164
2. Re: Wonderful trip in early Oct.

Amsterdam can become addictive, cant it! Glad you posted back about your trip and that you had a good time.

Which company did you do your dinner cruise with? Dinner cruises usually get slatted on here, and are usually not recommended, so nice to hear you enjoyed yours.

Singapore, Null...
reviews: 16
3. Re: Wonderful trip in early Oct.

I had a really good time with Amsterdam Jewel Cruise- it's a small vessel which makes it easy to navigate the smaller canals. Both food and service were top notch

4. Re: Wonderful trip in early Oct.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 16, 2014