We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East of England
reviews: 138
Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

Any ideas for best place for Breakfast near to this place?

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

Greenwoods would be my suggestions.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
2. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

Coffee Connections

East of England
3. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

Thanks to you both we will try them both.

Which is the best bridge to cross to get to Greenwoods?

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 57
4. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

Bagels & Beans. There is one on Raadhuisstraat, but one on Haarlemmerdijk as well (a nice street full of quiant shops and cafes) which can easily be combined with a walk through amazing Brouwersgracht and De Jordaan area. You'd have to like bagels though :-) (they do them with all kinds of toppings, for example steamed chicken and avocado and pine nuts...)

http://goo.gl/maps/0VXTf

> and use the same Google Maps option to find your way to Greenwoods. (no bridges need to be crossed??)

Hoboken, New Jersey
reviews: 4
5. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

There's a place right across from the Crown Plaza on the corner of Niewendijk that has a big Breakfast sign out front (not sure what the actual name of the place is). Full English breakfast and cheap.

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 14
6. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

hi , good breakfast at Café de Ster and Belle Vue Hotel just across the street from Crown Plaza. Buffet at Belle Vue around 10 Euro , Full English at de Ster the same.... geoff

East of England
7. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

Again thanks to all

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
8. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

Another vote for Coffee Connection. Atguably the best coffee in Amsterdam and bacon and brie ciabattas that just melt in your mouth.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188590-d1…

Edited: 6:33 am, October 13, 2013
liverpool, england
reviews: 149
9. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

I am another vote for Greenwoods; there is also a new (few months maybe 9 months - how time flies! lol) grill place that is just around the corner from Brians suggestion of Coffee Connection that looks nice and advertises full English breakfasts for 8e; not tried either personally as coffee connection has about 4/5 steep steps into it and then only a few tables (I am a wheelchair user) and the grill (didnt see any other name above the place) I only noticed on last day at hotel I was staying at, because we automatically went to Greenwoods and Teddys (on Warmeostraat) which are our usual places.

If you like brioche, Wannemakers on Singel, just north of Raadhuisstraat, has the most tasty brioches in their eggs benedict/florentine really excellent value too, only problem is the kitchen doesnt open till 12 noon, but makes a nice brunch option.

Have a good trip.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 57
10. Re: Breakfast near to Crowne Plaza City Centre

Just curious... do the English always go looking for English breakfast where ever they go?