We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam Hen Party

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chorley
reviews: 1
Amsterdam Hen Party

Hi everyone

I've booked my friends hen do in Amsterdam in February 2014, there's 15 girls aged between 23 and 53.

I've never been to Amsterdam so I've no idea where to start! We're staying in Dam square, can anyone recommend things to do/see and places to go to give my friend a fun filled hen weekend.

Thanks

Ali x

7 replies to this topic
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Amsterdam Hen Party

Start with reading the Top Questions on the right side of this page. Then search for "hen party" in the search box just above your question. We get post for stag/hen parties on an almost weekly basis. If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to post them here.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 51
2. Re: Amsterdam Hen Party

- cocktail making workshop http://www.bols.com/packages/

- also go have (expensive) drinks in the rooftop bar of DoubleTree Hilton hotel right next to Central Station, amazing views. Just take the elevator to the 11th floor.

- Museum of Bags and Purses (not joking!! It's actually interesting and fun) http://www.tassenmuseum.nl/en/home

- group events and such: iamsterdam.com/en-GB/…group-travel

- what to do: iamsterdam.com/en-GB/experience/what-to-do

Be careful to avoid tourist trap bars on Dam Square and other popular squares.

Cecilia

Amsterdam

cile.home.xs4all.nl/travel/amsterdam_tips.htm

Edited: 7:43 am, October 04, 2013
Chorley
reviews: 1
3. Re: Amsterdam Hen Party

Thank you :) really appreciate all the information xxx

Edinburgh, United...
4. Re: Amsterdam Hen Party

Hi Celia

Can you reccomend nice places to eat that are not too pricey? We also want to go for cocktails & have been recomended the sky lounge at The Hilton doubletrees hotel, can you suggest anywhere else? Also we would like to go to a club preferably techno, Gashouder does not seem to have anything on unfortunately. Do you know of any others? We arive Friday 24th January 2014 and leave on Monday 27th.

Thankyou in advance for any help.

Sharlene - Edinburgh

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 51
5. Re: Amsterdam Hen Party

"Can you reccomend nice places to eat that are not too pricey?"

- Gasthuys

- Vapiano

- tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k16775…

- tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k20657…

"We also want to go for cocktails & have been recomended the sky lounge at The Hilton doubletrees hotel, can you suggest anywhere else?"

Personally I only know Getto cocktail bar (and yes the hyper expensive rooftop bars like SkyLounge and the Okura hotel) but I'm sure you can find others via Google or a forum search.

"Also we would like to go to a club preferably techno, Gashouder does not seem to have anything on unfortunately. Do you know of any others? We arive Friday 24th January 2014 and leave on Monday 27th."

www.djguide.nl

Stornoway, United...
6. Re: Amsterdam Hen Party

Hi there!

We are heading to Amsterdam in sept this year, 12 of us! Do you mind me asking where you stayed? We are struggling to find a place for all of us within a budget thanks

Edinburgh, United...
7. Re: Amsterdam Hen Party

Hi there was just 6 of us. Try booking.com we stayed at captain canal house 2. Very central large party apartment but only sleeps 6. I'm sure they'll have others. Apartment worked out way cheaper than a hotel. :-)

Reply to: Amsterdam Hen Party
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted