We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment rental

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
reviews: 2
apartment rental

hi all - in doing a search on the forum, it seems this topic has been discussed ad nauseum. so i apologize for another posting on this. i did a search for amsterdamapartments.com and didn't really pull up any recent reviews. has anyone used them before?

thanks to the forum, i've already looked up shortstayreservations.com, stayamsterdam.com, amsterdam.citymundo.com, and airbnb.

the 2 or 3 apartments that we are most interested in were only to be found on amsterdamapartments.com...so just want to see if anyone else has experience with them.

thanks in advance for any advice!!!

4 replies to this topic
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
1. Re: apartment rental

Never heard of or used the agency but that means nothing, the site looks legit so I wouldn't worry. But just remember that they are an agency and its the owner who you would need to worry about. Read the terms and conditions carefully and don't pay the entire amount up front. It is common for you to pay up to 50% off the rate at booking and the rest on arrival plus a deposit.

Mississauga, ON
reviews: 65
2. Re: apartment rental

We've had great success renting through www.homelidays.co.uk/ and recently with www.holidaylettings.co.uk/.

We've rented in Paris and various locations throughout Italy. A friend has had good success renting through www.vrbo.com

We've not yet sourced a place for our upcoming Amsterdam visit, but will be using the two sites noted above.

philadelphia
reviews: 2
3. Re: apartment rental

sounds good. thanks so much for the advice!

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 32
4. Re: apartment rental

I had occasion to rent about ten apartments from these folks this past summer for a large group of visitors - www.shortstayreservations.com/en/amsterdam/ . The apartments, the website, the staff on location were all excellent.

Reply to: apartment rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted