We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday morning Breakfast

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, England
reviews: 7
Saturday morning Breakfast

Hi. My partner and I arrive from the uk this Saturday morning. we can't check into our hotel til 2pm which is fine as we plan to catch the train into the city centre. Where would you recommend for a nice breakfast?

Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 1
1. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

Just curious, where exactly is your hotel (don't tell me it's at the airport..)

Anyway, when you arrive with the train in the city centre there are plenty of choices. I assume you're look for a english breakfast. Prins Heerlijk adjacent of the central station is recommende quite often as is Greenwoods or several english pubs in the Warmoesstraat.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
2. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

Where is your hotel, do you plan to drop bags off there first?

Otherwise try the 1st class cafe at the station or Coffee Connections on the Nieuwezijds Vorburgwaal

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
reviews: 3
3. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

Had the nicest time sitting and talking to Dave and one of his regulars at the Coffee Connection for over an hour yesterday.

Bristol, England
4. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

We are staying at the The Golden Tulip.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
5. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

DO you mean the Tulip Inn or the Golden Tulip Amsterdam West? There is no Golden Tulip in the city centre

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 57
6. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

I like Bagels & Beans for breakfasts and good coffee. They have plenty of places all over town.

Bristol, England
7. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

Hi RonaldoC - yes Amsterdam West. I only have hand luggage so I don't mind carrying it around.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
8. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

Might be an idea to drop your bags off at the hotel if they don't have your room ready. Sometimes they will have, if not then normally they will at least store your bags.. It is by Sloterdijk station which is on the way from the airport. You will probably need a GVB pss for the duration of your stay as this hotel is a way out.

Bristol, England
9. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

ok thanks

10. Re: Saturday morning Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 22, 2014