We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train from frankurt to amsterdam

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durban, South Africa
train from frankurt to amsterdam

I will arriving at Frankfurt international Apt on Friday 20th September 2013, I have bought the train ticket with the details attached.Journey on Fri 20 Sep 2013 :

From FRANKFURT FLUGHAFEN FERNBAHNHOF to AMSTERDAM C. with ICE Train number 120

departure at 19:43 and arrival at 23:26

3 persons with fare Seat 2nd cl

Coach 27, 063 065 066

Kindly advice on where to take the train from at the airport.

I also want to know if the Frankfurt Fernbahanof is the same as the international airport in Frankfurt?

Cheers

John

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 131
1. Re: train from frankurt to amsterdam

Hi John,

Yes this is the proper ticket. The Fernbahnhof _is_ the airport station. It's about 10 mins walk from the terminal building, all with roofed walkways and escalators/elevators/moving belts.

At the platform they'll have signs indicating where roughly coach 27 will be, front or back of the train.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

TheHague
reviews: 162
2. Re: train from frankurt to amsterdam

Just to add, there are two stations at the airport. "Fernbahnhof" is for long distance trains and is overground, well signposted from the arrivals terminals. The other is for local trains (S-Bahn) and is underground, directly beneath arrivals terminal.

3. Re: train from frankurt to amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, September 21, 2014