We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

So we are only bringing hand luggage. However (in fear to live up to the typical woman stereotype of over packing) what precious space I have in my case I want to fill with clothes. So my question is this....Do they have a hairdryer and an iron in the hotel? Staying in a standard double room. Thanks :)

21 replies to this topic
Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 1
1. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

google?

ironing

…hotels.com/ho381096/…

hairdryer

…easyjet.com/netherlands/amsterdam/amsterdam…

Belfast, United...
2. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

Sarcy, but thanks.

Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 1
3. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

Sarcy, that's a new word to me.

Don't take it personally, i'm still supposed to be one of the good guys on this forum :-) :-)

Winter Haven...
4. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

From the urban dictionary:

sarcy -

<Abbreviation for sarcastic, or the word used by a dumbs___ who can't spell scary right>

BL - Which one are you?

New York City, New...
reviews: 6
5. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

FINALLY someone on the forum who is staying where I stayed!:) Yes I remember there being a hair dryer but can't remember the iron... Go to the website for the Ramada then follow the links for the specific location and ask them on their live chat page!:) I asked them all kinds of weird questions upon my arrival so ask away. A few words of advice, the hotel staff are nice but not warm, the rooms are small but are great because there's a small couch and big beds:) Floor 17 is ok, its pretty with a nice view....I would say its definitely worth a visit but refrain from hanging out for drinks and food, it's over priced and have very few selections, I actually plan on staying there again next year:) Have fun x

New York City, New...
reviews: 6
6. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

@DD and BL Tisk Tisk ! Be nice:)

Winter Haven...
7. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

Jamilla -

You know I'm always nice! :-))

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 33
8. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

I for one would not be totally opposed to people having a bit more 'creativity' shall we say in coming to the forum after a bit of Googling. Then they could make maximum use of others time as destination experts and folks with locale experience versus surrogate Google researchers.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 67
9. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

LOL Google by proxy Lenny.

I am not being facetious but why when it really is important to women that there is a hair drier in the room, do hotels not list them on their own websites as a facility. I'm sure most women would worry more about that than having a TV. (I have 2 daughters so talking from experience).

Nice info though Jamilla. Bet you have been waiting months for that LOL.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 42
10. Re: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights

It always amazes me that people find it easier to find the well-hidden forums on TripAdvisor, create an account and post a question (seems a lot more work?), rather than to simply e-mail the hotel or do a Google search.

Same for all those 'how do I get to my hotel from the airport?' questions, about 7 of those per week is my guess... most hotel websites have a page with exactly those directions.

And I wonder... does Booking.com allow an advanced search for hairdryers?

And how long would those women's hair stay nice in this stormy weather? ;-)

Reply to: Staying in the Ramada Apollo tomorrow for 4 days & 3 nights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted