We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Porto, Portugal
Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

Hello,

I would like to know if the Amsterdam Arena us to sold out for the domestic league games, especially for this game. I´m wondering if there will be tickets avaiable in the stadium before the game.

I´m trying to buy 2 tickets in the Ajax web site, but i only can buy the Fan pack´s. I just want the ticket.

Anyone know a website reliably to purchase tickets for this game?

any advise?

TheHague
reviews: 161
1. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

This match won't sell out, however, tickets are only being sold to Ajax clubcard holders due to security concerns - Go Ahead Eagles supporters have a significant hooligan element and this is the first time for many years that they have played in Amsterdam. Unless you know somebody with an Ajax clubcard, your only chance of getting tickets is to purchase a tourist package or, alternatively, look on http://www.viagogo.nl (you'll be paying 50-150% more than the face value of the ticket there).

Porto, Portugal
2. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

It´s safe to buy in vigogo? if I buy the ticket here, do I need the clubcard to enter the stadium?

they send the ticket home? or is a eletronic ticket?

For example, at the FCPorto Stadium, we buy the ticket , but the gate just open with our clubcard.

thank you very much.

TheHague
3. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

No ticket agency is 100% safe, but Viagogo are probably the most reliable - they have a ticket guarantee policy and have never let me down (yet). You do not need a clubcard to enter the stadium and they are never checked, buying tickets for other people is perfectly acceptable, only the clubcard holder is legally responsible for their behaviour (this just means that if you were to get arrested inside the stadium, the clubcard holder would have their card revoked). You should take photo ID with you, as sometimes the club makes checks at the stadium entrance, but this is only to prevent hooligans with stadium bans from entering.

The tickets come in paper form, or as print-at-home PDF files, entry is by scanning the barcode on them. Season ticket holders will have a plastic card which has a barcode on it. Normally if you buy on Viagogo the tickets will be print-at-home PDF files, emailing them to you is far easier for the seller than organising a postal delivery.

Porto, Portugal
4. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

Thank you very much!! Probably i will trust your tip.

One more thing, in vigogo, in some tickets appears the note:

Notes: Limited or restricted view

what does it mean?

I can not see the whole pitch?

Thank again for your help

TheHague
5. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

It means exactly that, you will not be able to have a perfect view of the pitch. As far as I know, there are no seats behind pillars or walls in the Amsterdam Arena !

Porto, Portugal
6. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

I have never been in a stadium where I don´t see the whole pitch...

Not be able to have a perfect view of the pitch you mean, the other goal is to far?

ireland
reviews: 2
7. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

How easy is it to get 2 people into Ajax arena on one card. I mean if u have one ticket can two people squeeze in on the one turn of the turnstile. also if you buy a ticket in Ajax end is it possible to swipe the ticket at the away end and sit there with the away fans or will the ticket be refused. Thanks

TheHague
8. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

Each turnstile is monitored by a steward, no chance of squeezing 2 people in. The tickets are scanned via a barcode and the turnstile won't work if you try to go in via the wrong entrance.

TheHague
9. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

Not perfect view = a column or post in the way, or maybe the roof is low and you have to bend your head at times.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
reviews: 2
10. Re: Tickets to Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles - 28 September 20:45

Redneck: you do that in Ireland???