We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recomanded website to book an aprtement in amsterdam

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
g
recomanded website to book an aprtement in amsterdam

hellow,

i want to rent an aprtment for 3- 2 adults and a child,in october

i found some website but after searching this forum , i understood that some of them are scammers so which company is reliable, and has gurenty that the apartment is tha same as in the picture so we wount have any surprises?

i saw good and bad information about those companies:

amsterdamstay.com

stayamserdam

shortstay-apartment

erbnb

and i am confus, which is the best??

tahnks idit

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 32
1. Re: recomanded website to book an aprtement in amsterdam

There is no "best" one, sorry. As with any company, things will never go 100% correct for every single customer, so there will be some negative comments about any company in existence. Especially since the vast majority who have good experience don't bother to write a good review while many people who have a bad experience will be more inclined to share that with others. And, I don't think any of the companies you listed could be categorized under "scammers."

This past summer, I had a group of 18 people here for a month and they had to rent apartments at the last minute. Since there were no places available for the entire stay and certainly no places for 18 people, we ended up renting about ten different places over the course of the month from this company and had perfect experience, with the apartments and the staff - www.shortstayreservations.com/en/amsterdam/

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
2. Re: recomanded website to book an aprtement in amsterdam

There is no best. Find an apartment you like and book it. Here is a recent thread discussing reputable apartment agencies. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k67034…

New York City, New...
reviews: 8
3. Re: recomanded website to book an aprtement in amsterdam

i have used Amsterdamstay.com www.vrbo.com and airbnb.com a few times never had any problems

warwickshire
reviews: 21
4. Re: recomanded website to book an aprtement in amsterdam

Hi ownersdirect.co.uk have got some apartments on at the moment .

5. Re: recomanded website to book an aprtement in amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 17, 2014