We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
reviews: 122
Thanks

I have not been to Amsterdam yet but am going next week. I am thanking all of you in advance for the terrific info I have been reading the past few months. Thanks for taking the time to answer everyone's questions about your city and giving us so much good information. I am so looking forward to it.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 54
1. Re: Thanks

Have fun!

New York City, New...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Thanks

enjoy, :)

Amsterdam
reviews: 69
3. Re: Thanks

Hope I responded to at least one of your questions, so that I can share in the thanks.

Nice of you to take the trouble anyway. Have a great trip and let us know how it went when you get home.

Doncaster, United...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Thanks

I am sure you will have a great time... Amsterdam is a wonderful diverse, liberal and safe place to visit.. Once you have been you will want to go back.. I am lucky enough to live just a 50 min flight away and visit as often as i can but i always seem to have never spent enough time there.. Some of the best times i have had in amsterdam were spent just wandering up down the canals and little side streets in the sunshine just getting lost...Enjoy....

Atlanta
5. Re: Thanks

Da 'Dam

6. Re: Thanks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 14, 2014