We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ajax tickets

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ajax, Canada
reviews: 1
Ajax tickets

I'm arriving in Amsterdam on Thursday morning and would love to go to Saturday's game between Ajax and PEC Zwolle. Is there anywhere I can get tickets? Since its a one time thing I don't mind paying a bit of a premium but don't want to get scorched either.

Thanks

27 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
1. Re: Ajax tickets

The match is vrij verkoop so tickets are on free sale to the genera public. You can buy them from ticketbox outlets in amsterdam. Here is a list.

www.ticketbox.nl/web/show/id=134305?area=1012

These are official ticket places so you wil only pay face value.

New York City, New...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Ajax tickets

RonaldoC, i ve been trying to figure out which games were for sale to the public,, what website do i look at

Peace Matty

UK
reviews: 3
3. Re: Ajax tickets

If you google Ajax Travel that is the official ticket seller for tourists. We just got tickets for the PSV game in Jan. Not expensive at all.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
4. Re: Ajax tickets

If you use the Ticketbox.nl site http://www.ticketbox.nl/tickets-ajax that will tell you which tickets are on sale for upcoming matches. Click on meer informatie and then where it says Verkoopinformatie again click meer information and that will open another page with where you can get tickets (Internet, Ticketbox outlets etc) ad if they are on Vrij verkoop or not

If you are here a lot (which I know you are) then register with Ajax for a Club Card and tickets are then easier to get and you have the chance to buy them before they are on free sale or even if they do not go on free sale. Unfortuately doing this will all be in Dutch from the Ajax site

The Ajax Travel site will only sell packages and not just tickets although they do start from only 47 euros

Ajax, Canada
5. Re: Ajax tickets

Excellent. Thanks everyone. Really looking forward to it.

New York City, New...
6. Re: Ajax tickets

Old, United Kingdom
7. Re: Ajax tickets

sorry to bump this up again but I fly out on Thursday morning and was wondering if I will be able to get tickets over there for this Saturdays game against Heracles.

Ive tried the links that ronaldoc has posted but I get a bit lost.

All I basically want to know is will I be able to turn up in Amsterdam and get a ticket for face value or am I better of buying them off viagogo in advance etc.

Thanks in advance

TheHague
reviews: 162
8. Re: Ajax tickets

You'll be able to buy them when you arrive here, the game won't sell out. I'm confident that you'd be able to buy them at the stadium ticket office on the night, but why risk it when it's possible to buy them from a Primera shop beforehand.

Stourbridge, United...
9. Re: Ajax tickets

Sorry to hijack a thread but you seem to know what you're talking about - how easy is it for a tourist o get tickets for the PSV game in Jan?

New York City, New...
10. Re: Ajax tickets

i was at ther Heracles. match vak 022 , great seats photos below

www.flickr.com/photos/amsmatty

Edited: 6:25 pm, December 10, 2013
Reply to: Ajax tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted