We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Hotel (Hilton)

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Airport to Hotel (Hilton)

How difficult / easy is it to get a train from the Airport to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and a return ?

Our flight lands 18.45 on a Wednesday evening ..

Our return flight is 09.45 on Saturday morning ..

Me and my partner are not very confident travellers and are pretty worried we might get wrong train .. or miss flight home if we arrive at airport late. Taxis appear very expensive and i cant find any transfer companys at a reasonable price.

Any info would be grateful. Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Airport to Hotel (Hilton)

the hotel is right next to the centraal tran station,, 15 min train rid eto the Airport leave every 15 min on track 14b usually, i reccomend the train is very easy , have no worries

peace Matty

I fyou have any wories about wrng train,, just ask for the train to Amsterdam centraal station

Edited: 11:40 am, September 02, 2013
2. Re: Airport to Hotel (Hilton)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:56 am, January 21, 2015
Edited: 11:56 am, January 21, 2015
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
3,436 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Airport to Hotel (Hilton)

And have a read through the first question in the Top Question on the right side of this page. You may even find a few other answers while you're there.

4. Re: Airport to Hotel (Hilton)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 04, 2014