We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to best stay.

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Caerphilly, United...
Where to best stay.

My son and his three friends want to go to amsterdam for two nights...

Any suggestions on where they can stay, they are not drinkers and night life boys, just wander for the sites and explore the atmosphere...

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 57
1. Re: Where to best stay.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188590-c156882/Amste…

And see the other Top Questions on the right of this page. Good luck!

Cecilia

Amsterdam

cile.home.xs4all.nl/travel/amsterdam_tips.htm

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Where to best stay.

They don't drink and are not looking for nightlife. What else can you tell us about what they are looking for (how about a budget)?

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 57
3. Re: Where to best stay.

<they are not drinkers and night life boys, just wander for the sites and explore the atmosphere...>

Is anybody else thinking: That's what they tell they mommy............

Essen, Germany
reviews: 89
4. Re: Where to best stay.

:-))

London
reviews: 3
5. Re: Where to best stay.

"They are not drinkers and night life boys, just wander for the sites and explore the atmosphere..."

So they are going for the coffeeshops then! :-)

The Hague, The...
reviews: 100
6. Re: Where to best stay.

I suggest bidding for 2 rooms in a 4-star at www.priceline.com , Name Your own Price, areas 2 and 3 .

start at 55 $ . A 1-star hotel will be more expensive and whatever hotel you get, it will be in a great location for them. I don't know what names you will have to give (just one of their names or two) .

Paris, France
7. Re: Where to best stay.

Hi !

Amsterdam is fabulous... I'm sure that your son and his friends will enjoy the city.

I went to Amsterdam 2 years ago with a friend, and I really enjoyed it.

You can find some good adresses in my blog Happy City. It's a french blog, but you can translate in many langages.

Have a good day.

Géraldine

Paris, France
8. Re: Where to best stay.

Hi !

Amsterdam is fabulous... I'm sure that your son and his friends will enjoy the city.

I went to Amsterdam 2 years ago with a friend, and I really enjoyed it.

You can find some good adresses in my blog Happy City. It's a french blog, but you can translate in many langages.

happycity-blog.com/2011/03/happy-amsterdam-o…

happycity-blog.com/2011/03/happy-amsterdam-l…

happycity-blog.com/2011/04/happy-amsterdam-e…

Have a good day.

Géraldine

Edited: 8:27 am, September 03, 2013
9. Re: Where to best stay.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 05, 2014