We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cancelling flying pig

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 8
cancelling flying pig

Has anyone cancelled a reservation before at the flying pig? I tried calling them from the number on their website but it doesn't work, and sent them a cpl of emails but it says I need a reservation number and don't have one

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
1. Re: cancelling flying pig

How did you make your booking? What number are you calling?

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
2. Re: cancelling flying pig

Make another reservation someplace else then show up at the flying pig, tell them you're over 40, and they won't let you check in anyway. :-))

Edited: 2:41 pm, September 02, 2013
Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 46
3. Re: cancelling flying pig

Phew! I saw your post and thought that Roger Waters had cancelled the flying pig at his show this weekend.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 72
4. Re: cancelling flying pig

Just tried this number The Flying Pig Downtown Hostel Amsterdam:

+31 (0) 20 420 68 22 from their website and it works.

www.flyingpig.nl/bookings/cancelation.php

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
5. Re: cancelling flying pig

i dont know how it works calling from the UK to the NL..but calling from the US i have to drop the "0" after 31..so 31 20 420 68 22

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 8
6. Re: cancelling flying pig

Thanks for your replies, they emailed me bk everything is fine :-) (the numbers don't work though)

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 72
7. Re: cancelling flying pig

Strange are you dialling 0031 20 420 68 22 as everyone else in the world can call them. Maybe you have international call barring on your phone. Did you try Skype?

8. Re: cancelling flying pig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 05, 2014