We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bellingham...
reviews: 15
Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

http://www.eurolines.nl/en/

I am trying to book a oneway Eurolines bus from Amsterdam to Brugges in November 2013. Does anyone know when the fares are available for purchase, and if they will run in November at all? Is the bus service perhaps seasonal? We like the bus because it is easier to deal with luggage instead of transferring on the train. Thank you.

12 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 68
1. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

Seems to be a blip on the Eurolines website at the moment. I've not seen before that you can't book more than 2 months in advance. Perhaps they are loading new timetables or something.

can't seem to get tickets to anywhere past the end of October. I'd check back later in the week.

Bellingham...
2. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

November tickets still have not been posted for purchase. I sent Eurolines a message online. Let's see if I get a response.

The Hague, The...
reviews: 93
3. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

Incredible, for 31 October, they have a 7 euro one way promo fare! Quite likely in November also.

Bellingham...
4. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

Still cannot buy tickets on Eurolines for anytime after October 31st. Eurolines did not answer my email. Is anyone local that could give them a call to find out when tickets will be available for purchase online for November? Thank you!

Amsterdam
reviews: 69
5. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

You could call them yourself, couldn't you? Or am I missing something?

Bellingham...
6. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

Sorry. I withraw my request. I will call them wth Skype tonight. I had thought that it would be easier to get answer from a local than from a person in the US. Thank you for all your contributions to this forum. This bus trip is the only logistical piece I have not finalized for our six week trip.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
7. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

It's pretty weird to be honest that you cannot book Eurolines so please let us know what their answer is. Thanks

Bellingham...
8. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

I spoke to Eurolines this morning. The only tickets available for purchase at this time are through October 2013. The schedules beginning November 1 are not available yet, either online or by phone through their call centers. The agent did not know when tickets would be available.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
9. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

lets see..the schedules for november not available yet..which is less than a month and a half and they dont know when you can buy tickets..sounds like a tip top organization!!

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
10. Re: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges

That kinda sucks really. November is less than six weeks away and they don't have busses scheduled??

Normally you can book nearly six months in advance.

Reply to: Eurolines Bus from Amsterdam to Brugges
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted