We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Double Tree Hilton Amsterdam

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 7
Double Tree Hilton Amsterdam

Well i had a bad experience with this hotel (was tld i couldnt afford to stay here by staff)

since hten i have writen a few email to the hotel regard this situation

well i just ot back that they offered me a room at 199 euro for my trouble,

i was like wow that alomst 100 usd more then what i a can get it for , they said its the best they can do ,, well i did not except ther offer,,

what do you all think about this??

Peace matty

New York City, New...
41. Re: Double Tree Hilton Amsterdam

here is the latest emaill: i will no tbe posting anything more about this,,

Thank you for your emails and contacting us again. The prices Michelle gave you were rates per night excluding city tax excluding breakfast.

This is at the moment our Best Available rate. Please send me the details of the website where you found the cheaper rates. Because of the inconvenience I would like to offer you 159.00 euro per night, per room, this rate is excluding city tax and including breakfast. This is for that period a very good price.

Please let me know if you want me to book this for you.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 53
42. Re: Double Tree Hilton Amsterdam

Jeez it seems like they are missing the point of how insulting it was and they lost a customer. It seems like they are now treating you like a new customer who is asking for a better rate, not someone with a genuine complaint. They should all go back to hotel school.

Edited: 4:30 pm, September 02, 2013
Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
43. Re: Double Tree Hilton Amsterdam

Matty -

Tell them you might consider it but only if they show the Jets game!

New York City, New...
44. Re: Double Tree Hilton Amsterdam

na i did not except there offer so its over

45. Re: Double Tree Hilton Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:32 am, September 04, 2014