We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
reviews: 4
Where to stay

Looking to go to Amsterdam same time as Ajax play celtic also make a holiday of it where would people advise us to stay near airport or town want to see sights also take in atmosphere of the huge celtic support that will descend on Amsterdam on match day

18 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 1
11. Re: Where to stay

Does it definitely have an upper age limit of 40 yeh? I booked this one last night but has free cancellation if I cancel 48 hrs before arrival, I'll be 30 by then but my partner will be 43, I really liked the look of that one too and had read reviews, do you think we'll be turned away? I can't see anything on the website about an age limit, at least I know I was looking at the right areas now though, thanx

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
12. Re: Where to stay

torecommendaplacetostaywewouldreallyneedtoknowabudgetalsobecuaseofthesoccermatchpricecouldbeonthehighsidebutidefinetelywouldntstaynearairport.

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
13. Re: Where to stay

................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::::::::'''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""???????????????/////////////////

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
14. Re: Where to stay

Yes it does have an upper age limit since its a youth hostel. I know someone who turned away from the FP because he was older, YMMV.

Doncaster, United...
reviews: 5
15. Re: Where to stay

Hi yes flying pig does definately have an upper age limit they check your passports on arrival.. I stayed there a few times and really enjoyed it but this year will be my last in the flying pig as i am 40 next year.... Check the website it is on there under FAQs i think...

Doncaster, United...
16. Re: Where to stay

Just checked the flying pig site and the upper age criteria is in the booking terms and conditions.. Go to the bottom of the home page on their website and Ts ans Cs can can be clicked on from there.. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but its better you now and change your accomadation than get there and be turned away.. I think they are quite strict on the age limit policy..

Edited: 12:04 pm, September 02, 2013
Doncaster, United...
17. Re: Where to stay

Just checked the flying pig site and the upper age criteria is in the booking terms and conditions.. Go to the bottom of the home page on their website and Ts ans Cs can can be clicked on from there.. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but its better you now and change your accomadation than get there and be turned away.. I think they are quite strict on the age limit policy..

Edited: 12:06 pm, September 02, 2013
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 6
18. Re: Where to stay

Yip not really what I wanted to hear lol but thanks for your help!! I've bn in touch with the hostel now ;-)

Reply to: Where to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted