We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Hi folks,

I'm thinking about booking an apartment through these guys, however I can find any independent user reviews about them. Makes me hesitant to book.

So, anyone else used them before?

http://www.luxury-apartments-amsterdam.com

6 replies to this topic
Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
1. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Never heard of them I'm afraid. Doen't mean there is anything wrong with them though but you should always be careful with apartment rentals. There are a lot of scammers out there.

Aylmer
reviews: 61
2. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Don't know if it is the same site or not but check out #49 of 274 B& B's reviews. The reviews seem very good but there is no way to be sure it is the same place.

3. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Had forgotten about this thread, however, i'd like to let everyone know we had a good experience with them.

We stayed at the Rialto Terrace, the apartment was as advertised, very clean and had a HUGE roof terrace, fantastic for enjoying the great weather while we were there – here's the link: luxury-apartments-amsterdam.com/en/apartment…

Would recommend.

Maryland
4. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Did you read the apartment reviews ?? Loads of complaints... in every aspect. And most of the reviews were old. I am also renting an apartment and I would be hesitant, but that's just me.

Cheers!

Sunny

Auckland Region...
reviews: 72
5. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Make sure that you read as much as possible and look carefully at photographs. Luxury to one person may be very different to another.

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Jack -

You came on the forum and asked a question looking for advice on booking a flat. While you didn't really get much help, you came back on here several months later to tell us you had a great experience.

I REALLY LIKE THAT!

Funny how you got more advice after coming back than when you were asking for help.

Edited: 9:07 pm, April 03, 2014
Reply to: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted