We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Hi folks,

I'm thinking about booking an apartment through these guys, however I can find any independent user reviews about them. Makes me hesitant to book.

So, anyone else used them before?

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,078 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Never heard of them I'm afraid. Doen't mean there is anything wrong with them though but you should always be careful with apartment rentals. There are a lot of scammers out there.

Level Contributor
64 posts
68 reviews
2. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Don't know if it is the same site or not but check out #49 of 274 B& B's reviews. The reviews seem very good but there is no way to be sure it is the same place.

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Had forgotten about this thread, however, i'd like to let everyone know we had a good experience with them.

We stayed at the Rialto Terrace, the apartment was as advertised, very clean and had a HUGE roof terrace, fantastic for enjoying the great weather while we were there – here's the link: luxury-apartments-amsterdam.com/en/apartment…

Would recommend.

Level Contributor
1,508 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Did you read the apartment reviews ?? Loads of complaints... in every aspect. And most of the reviews were old. I am also renting an apartment and I would be hesitant, but that's just me.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
5,158 posts
94 reviews
5. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Make sure that you read as much as possible and look carefully at photographs. Luxury to one person may be very different to another.

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
5,404 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

Jack -

You came on the forum and asked a question looking for advice on booking a flat. While you didn't really get much help, you came back on here several months later to tell us you had a great experience.

Funny how you got more advice after coming back than when you were asking for help.

Edited: 9:07 pm, April 03, 2014
7. Re: Luxury Apartments Amsterdam – used them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 05, 2015