We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roger Waters fans

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, North...
reviews: 3
Roger Waters fans

We are trying to connect with fellow RW fans during our 5 days there. Let us know if you are interested in food/drink on the day of or even in the days after the concert.

Btw, if you havent had a chance to see this concert, you are going to be AMAZED..... so much so, that despite seeing it twice here in the US, I'll soon be headed out for the Amsterdam and London shows!

I just cant get enough of it !

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 70
1. Re: Roger Waters fans

Maybe these fans? tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k67865…

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
reviews: 2
2. Re: Roger Waters fans

I will be going to the Amsterdam concert as well. Will be taking my kids aged 12 and 11 for their first real pop concert...

3. Re: Roger Waters fans

I'm heading over on the 6th sept and am staying til the 10th, possibly alone as my girlfriend has broken her back in a horse riding accident and it may be too late to find a replacement.

Let me know if you want to meet up on the day off the gig.

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
reviews: 4
4. Re: Roger Waters fans

Indeed, back replacements can be problematic.

;-)

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Roger Waters fans

Is a replacement girlfriend like a replacement wife?

Raleigh, North...
6. Re: Roger Waters fans

Definitely would like to meet the day of gig! Trying to nail down a time/place. Will keep you updated. Sorry sorry to hear about girlfriend :(

Raleigh, North...
7. Re: Roger Waters fans

Grolland, what a fabulous show to take the kids too. Ive seen it twice already here in the states.

Raleigh, North...
8. Re: Roger Waters fans

Definitely would like to meet the day of gig! Trying to nail down a time/place. Will keep you updated. Sorry sorry to hear about girlfriend :(

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 46
9. Re: Roger Waters fans

How dare you call the show a "pop concert", Grolland!

I have seen the show twice before on a previous tour, and I'm going again too!

10. Re: Roger Waters fans

I'm heading over on the 6th sept and am staying til the 10th, possibly alone as my girlfriend has broken her back in a horse riding accident and it may be too late to find a replacement.

Let me know if you want to meet up on the day off the gig.

Thats brilliant. Let me know where and when and I'll be there.

I saw Roger Waters the wall in Arnhem last time he toured. It was amazing. The atmosphere was so much better in holland than it is in England. Can't wait for this one.