We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Amsterdam to Goettingen (Göttingen)

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 2
Train from Amsterdam to Goettingen (Göttingen)

Hello.

Anyone know the best way to get from Amsterdam to Göttingen? I assume its by train, but not sure which website to use to find the best route.

Plane looks impossible.

Thanks in advance.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 146
1. Re: Train from Amsterdam to Goettingen (Göttingen)

Hi there,

www.bahn.de is best for routing, and this together with www.nshispeed.nl is good for finding the best price.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Amsterdam, The...
2. Re: Train from Amsterdam to Goettingen (Göttingen)

Hi, and thanks for the information!

By any chance, do you know if there's a bus? I prefer the train, but my employer is paying for it, and if it's significantly cheaper, I want to at least let them know other options.

Thanks!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 146
3. Re: Train from Amsterdam to Goettingen (Göttingen)

Hi again,

www.eurolines.com is the only long-distance bus company here. Chances they're bringing you into the right area at least...

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Amsterdam, The...
4. Re: Train from Amsterdam to Goettingen (Göttingen)

Thanks again for the help. Much appreciated!

Bottrop, Germany
reviews: 96
5. Re: Train from Amsterdam to Goettingen (Göttingen)

If I´m right there is no bus running close to this city, you would always have to pay for another train ride too.

There are tickets for 49 Euro, I think it´s a good price and I don´t think that you would save money with a bus/train combination.

6. Re: Train from Amsterdam to Goettingen (Göttingen)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 30, 2014