We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam one day only!

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Amsterdam one day only!

Hi

I will be in Amsterdam for one day in late August. Any suggestions on the best area which would be close to things to see? I am less keen on spending time in museums and more interested in seeing the city and walking around. My budget can be up to 150-200/night. Thanks for suggestions.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 60
1. Re: Amsterdam one day only!

Leidseplein or Jordaan

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Amsterdam one day only!

What is the budget for? Food? Hotel? Hotel & Food? Dope? Tell us a little more please.

Amsterdam (in my mind) is the greatest city in the world to walk around in. Just be sure to stay in the central canal area.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188590-c156882/Amste…

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188590-s409/Amsterda…

3. Re: Amsterdam one day only!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 21, 2014