We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam Winter Parade

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
reviews: 64
Amsterdam Winter Parade

I am trying to find information on how to book the Amsterdam Winter Parade (on behalf of someone else). Can any one please tell me how to go about booking it. I've checked the IAmsterdam website; it says the dates are to be confirmed. Is it a question of just waiting and checking the website from time to time - and when the dates become available, are they bookable on that website?

Thanks

Ags

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Amsterdam Winter Parade

What exactly are you trying to book?

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
2. Re: Amsterdam Winter Parade

On the I Amstersdam website it shows activities happening in Amaterdam and one of them is the 'winter parade' where 500 tickets are available and it looks like tables are set out somewhere (on a street?) so I'm trying to find out how to get my people on the guest list.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
3. Re: Amsterdam Winter Parade

According to their official site, tickets are not available until mid October. www.tafelvandeidee.nl/info/winterparade-2/ (Dutch) Use Google Translate to help.

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
4. Re: Amsterdam Winter Parade

Thank you so much. Will check that site out.

5. Re: Amsterdam Winter Parade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 21, 2014