We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Keukenhof

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver
reviews: 19
Getting to Keukenhof

I've read some suggestions. The schedule seems to alternate between taking a bus to Rai (south) or going north to Central Station. I want to get that Combi ticket available through Schipol airport since it includes entrance fee to Keukenhof. Can I buy it in Amsterdam info office, then take whichever direction is available at my departure time? Thanks.

Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 1
1. Re: Getting to Keukenhof

First of all, you do realize Keukenhof is only in April and May?

Info might change for next year, but (at least) for this year it was as follow:

Depending on where you are staying, you might want to either buy a combi ticket at the Tourist info office (VVV) at Leidseplein which includes busride to Schiphol, busride to Keukenhof and line skipping entrance

or take a train at Central Station to Schiphol and buy your combi ticket there.

Edited: 6:15 pm, August 16, 2013
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
2. Re: Getting to Keukenhof

You seem to be doing this trip now from what I read in your other posts so as henkie said the gardes are only open in Spring, sorry.

3. Re: Getting to Keukenhof

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 18, 2014