We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

van gogh museum, rijksmuseum, anne frank house

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
12 posts
van gogh museum, rijksmuseum, anne frank house

I have 2 full days in amsterdam and want to plan to go to van gogh museum, rijksmuseum and anne frank house on day 1.

How long would it take to do a casual walk in all 3 places ?

If there is not enough time, should I take off Van Gogh or Rijk ?

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: van gogh museum, rijksmuseum, anne frank house

The Rijks and the Van Gogh are essentially next to each other. You can google the route from the Anne Frankhuis and choose "walking" as the method. Add 20% for "casual".

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
5,174 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: van gogh museum, rijksmuseum, anne frank house

There will be enough time. The Anne Frank House will probably take no more than two hours. I am a Van Gogh fan so I usually take my time at about 3 hours. The Rijksmuseum can take anything you want from a couple hours up to a couple days. Probably your best bet is to schedule VG and AFH the same day with the Rijksmuseum the other (although the VG and Rijsmuseum are right next to each other).

Look at getting tickets online to cut down on wait time for lines, especially the AFH.

Singapore
12 posts
3. Re: van gogh museum, rijksmuseum, anne frank house

Thanks

Singapore
12 posts
4. Re: van gogh museum, rijksmuseum, anne frank house

With Holland pass

Do I need to line up at the rijks and exchange the tulip ticket with the rijks ticket?

5. Re: van gogh museum, rijksmuseum, anne frank house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:21 am, February 03, 2015
Edited: 11:21 am, February 03, 2015
6. Re: van gogh museum, rijksmuseum, anne frank house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 18, 2014